The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, April 20, 2017

These Dreams by Heart

Last night, or this morning, whenever I was last asleep, I had these repeating dreams; one involved a large group gathering with a friend since elementary school and food (especially ham), and in the other I was trying to write some speech for a class and needed a video on the same cassette as a recording of an episode of ‘Walker Texas Ranger’, “The Road to Black Bayou
Thanks, but the Kansas City Royals had a double-play yesterday,
so a McDouble® is one dollar today / There‘s something out there / I can’t resist:
Jose Pepper’s and Cactus Grill-Throwback Thursday-4/20/17 All Day. Monterey Chicken Burrito - $5.99 - All Locations - Dine in or Carry Out
“‘Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.’
For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved,
but the one whom the Lord commends. (2 Corinthians 10:17-18)”
Unicorn Frappuccino
Unicorn Frappuccino by PixelKitties on DeviantArt
Of course, before I left this morning, I asked my father if he wanted a McDouble. He said no, but thank you. Friday is when they collect trash in our neighborhood, so I also asked if I had woke him up when I was taking out the trash last Friday morning.

“I don’t know,” he continued, “that was a long time ago, Chris.”
she was wearing her hair down yesterday then, with rubber bands she found at work, had some trouble to put it up into a ponytail
Twilight Sparkle by The-Park on DeviantArt
Being Scott Malkinson, I can only dream, “I drank Starbucks’ Unicorn Frappuccino and now I sparkle,” analogous to New Girl and truth about her to which I have resigned myself— she was wearing her hair down yesterday then, with rubber bands she found at work, had some trouble to put it up into a ponytail.
I said to her, “There’s no hairstyle you can’t make work,” or something similar— I’ll be damned.

“Thank you,” she replied, “but these bands are going to hurt like hell when they have to come out.”
Truly, women go through such work for the sake of beauty, and I really fail to appreciate.
Would have been weird if I had made a status update without context

No comments:

Post a Comment