The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Every Light in the House is On

First was Ronni (I am going to pass your business cards to co-workers, I swear), to whom I gave a ride to Desoto on Friday, whose birthday was Saturday, which we celebrated Sunday at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.
I thought I would be disappointing Big Joe, who held a housewarming party yesterday night, where I could not be because I was seeing Skull Island: Rise of King Kong with Bennigan.
This was no issue when I went to pick up Ronni, Big Joe greeted me warmly and gave a well-rehearsed and well-presented tour of the house.

The basement is his space with room to display his posters, collections (swords, blades, and knives), and collectibles (Batman and Hot Wheels).

The backyard continues to be an ongoing project; recent rains delay planting in the garden beds, but weeding has been easier, and newly installed window screens on a building in November show progress.

I don’t know but I’ve been told Fireball and Apple Pie Piehole Whiskey make Cards Against Humanity a fun drinking game.
Bennigan and I saw Kong: Skull Island and were blown away: Man of Steel beats Avengers. Later, we hung out at Bennigan’s to watch new My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, and Saga of Tanya the Evil.
“I have stored up your word in my heart,
that I might not sin against you. (Psalms 119:11)”
Friendtastic Five
Friendtastic Five by ChainChomp2 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment