The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I missed the Party 049

When I did not go to Laser Rangers, Whirlwind weekend 034, I was invited to join other friends at Naka-Kon yet I decided against, and last weekend I decided against Stealth Con, and I am going to disappoint some friends this coming weekend, too.
Sunday night, I visited Josh and told him I only knew about The Most Popular Girls in School from a parody using characters Homestuck, and no offense to my friend who also likes Showbread, which was then parodied with Equestria Girls, which Josh said was kind of sad.
“Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, (Jude 1:24-25)
to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty,
dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.”
 Fluttershy by GamerDiji
Fluttershy by GamerDiji on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment