The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, March 31, 2017

Life is a Highway

Would you be willing to get me to Desoto? I was. I just had put off a couple errands until Friday, and I accomplished one, so that is something. I left ruts where I pulled over to make a call.
“fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed,
for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)”
Falling in Love by JAEneth
Falling in Love by JAEneth on DeviantArt
I took 83rd Street East and I missed, of course, the turn for Kill Creek Road, but I visited a McDonald’s where a former coworker from Arby’s was pulling away (I-I could both hear and see her car), and I was greeted at the pickup window by former manager from Arby’s, who told me Scott had passed away from an embolism and wished she had heard when the service had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment