The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Bringing down the Landslide, Threshold

With whom I was chatting Saturday, my friend from New Mexico invited me to watch Tom Clancy’s The Division stream from his PlayStation.
As he began a mission, I looked back at the transcript of the chat; I wasn’t brainstorming some blog, I was continuing to worry about earlier this week, so I stopped and just enjoyed.
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Fluttershy Re-Draw
Re-Draw/ Fluttershy by WindyMils on DeviantArt
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
Seapony Twilight Sparkle
Seapony Twilight Sparkle by Ilona-the-Sinister on DeviantArt
The Missouri River 340... Denton and Hannah are going to compete, so I told him I was proud of him, to which he responded glibly, “I’ve quit smoking, too, you know.”
though its waters roar and foam, (Psalms 46:1-3)
though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah”

No comments:

Post a Comment