The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Postscript to Experiment 647

“For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear,
but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons,
by whom we cry, ‘Abba! Father!’ (Romans 8:15)”
Cute..
Cute.. by Marenlicious on DeviantArt
The results discussed in a recent medical appointment are pretty much the opposite of Whirlwind weekend 008, and the pharmacist said if this statin causes muscle pain I should stop taking it...

I was watching YouTube after I blogged until six yesterday morning...

A coworker moved to a desk closer to those in his organizational unit, so the New Girl is actively engaging those around her since the dynamic has changed.

The truth I know is the best, most likely, and only real thing is for she and I to just be friends, and I am enjoying the camaraderie we had at work.
Reminiscin’, This-’n’-that in havin’ such a good time /
Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly, what a day

No comments:

Post a Comment