The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Whirlwind weekend 008

While I had planned to canvass several days during Spring Break, I spent some time with Denton on Wednesday. My appointment on Thursday afternoon, when the doctor and I analyzed the numbers from my blood test, made any effort impossible, but I did go out Friday, immediately after work.

My blood sugar and my liver proteins saw improvement; although I need to focus on my intake of fat for better cholesterol, my tests will now be every six months instead of every three months.


My class at the Roving Imp Training Center is generally on Tuesday, but I chose to go to H & R Block to redo my taxes. Riding in his jeep on Wednesday, Denton and I ran some errands, visited his childhood home, and ran some deliveries of Chinese food in the evening, so I finally went to class on Thursday.

Whose name I have previously misspelled here, my friend Alan received a visit from me on Friday night, after the shows at the Roving Imp.

To have my lube oil and filter change done on Saturday, I went to Superior Chevrolet, a Kansas City dealer located two block from my home. Without an appointment, but with a coupon, I arrived at 10:30 a.m., and when the service was not done by 11:45 a.m., I walked home to watch the new episode.

“Spike goes on a journey of self-discovery by joining the Great Dragon Migration.
But does a rough and tumble gang of teenage dragons really hold the key to ...”

I returned an hour and a half later. My finances became a little closer than I thought, so I had to return something to Toys ‘Я Us
Calico Critters Cherry Cruiser
“Cruise around Cloverleaf Corners in style in the Calico Critter Cherry Cruiser! Tires and steering wheel rotate. Pull out the license plate to reveal the picnic table! Also includes 1 attachable baby seat with safety strap, 2 attachable meal trays with cup holders, can of apple juice, can of orange…”
Yeah, I had bought that for my ponies, but I needed the money more. On Saturday night, I saw more shows at the Roving Imp. Sunday was played by ear to the tune of two friends, one of whom I met for his birthday at Lakeside Tavern, where we watched some games in the collegiate basketball tournaments on CBS, then 60 Minutes began.
SpaceX: Entrepreneur’s race to space - CBS News
60 Minutes on CBS News: SpaceX: Entrepreneur’s race to space - From PayPal to electric cars to rockets, billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk wants his company, SpaceX, to build America’s next manned spacecraft. Scott Pelley reports.”
Plotto: The Master Book of All Plots
“The art of mechanized storytelling, or what a cardboard robot has to do with melodrama and Law & Order.”
Well, as Denton once observed, “You a little late on that one,
buddy, but thanks for the heads up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment