The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, March 19, 2012

On the passing of a Friend

Sadly, one of my coworkers has lost his battle with cancer. In my thirteen years, he is the third person with whom I have worked to have died of cancer. The family suggests contributions to the Lung Association. The service is Thursday evening and his obituary continues below.
Kam Adam Wagner of Mission, Kansas | Obituary | Obituaries | Amos Family Funeral Home & Cremation Services
“Kam Adam Wagner, 49, Mission, Kansas, passed away Saturday, March 17, 2012, at the Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Merriam, Kansas, after a brief battle [...]”
Whenever I greeted Kam, he generally replied,“What it is.”my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Sad Spike is Sad
see more My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment