The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, March 22, 2012

More Cootersneeze

On Facebook, the community of bronies has pages for main characters Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle; and the original character (OC)  Cootersneeze, whose human likeness follows.

Source: 8-Bit

I really like the page because I like saying its name, so I am devoting another post.
My Little Pony Friendship is MagicHurricane Fluttershy” Preview
“A preview of next week’ s episode. Recorded from The Hub.”
Fluttershy seems worried about the pending rating of her wing-power.
“Click for all your My Little Brony memes.
(Share this post and spread the meme!)”

Source: Sister and me. She also has a page now, please go like her!
Ask Cootersneeze
“Um, hi! I um... I’m Cootersneeze! Some ponies asked me to do this little Tumblr thing, so here I am! You can ask me anything you want! I’ll be going through every single question and will take out...”
Thank You Lauren Faust - My Little Pony - Animation
“A reminder of the serendipitous nature of life. True story.
I noticed other Thank You Lauren Faust videos posted on YouTube,
so I’ve decided to make one myself ...”
Source: Ponyception by ~DeathPwny on deviantART
Anime Conji Coverage: My Little Pony: Panels are magic : Gigaventure
“Now before you go on reading this… Yes, I am a brony. I watch/follow the show on a weekly basis and I visit many sites dedicated to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fandom. The controversy with liking the show is that… I am an 21 year old male and this show is meant to target a much MUCH younger ....”
Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment