The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day late, ... short 003


When I wish you, “Happy Pi Day,” somehow I feel a second out of phase, especially with offers that I could not refuse... Wednesday was so awesome!  I explained memes with one that developed between some of my friends, “Tater Bake,” and one of the alternate searches on Bing, “You had to be there,” yielded this result:
Hannah Racing Products - You Are About To Be Hannah-Tized!
Oh dear, I thought that class tonight was at 8:00 p.m., uh, I will have to  see you Thursday, thank you! I have been hanging out with Denton today, and agreed to help him with deliveries of Chinese food tonight.


His Jeep is running better all the time!
3.14 Technology Tidbits | Location3 Media
“The stereotype of the Trekie techies is out dated. Software development is now a mainstream career with broad appeal, and they’re more essential than ever. They keep your systems alive and push your business forward. Location3’s wizards are working on technology enhancements that are sure to please ...”

This was the home of Denton in his childhood.

Quiznos and Schlotzsky’s eatery both offered two dollars
off a purchase worth ten dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment