The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Are bronies hangouts too?

The title, “You can walk or deny,” came from my misunderstanding of some Japanese lyrics in an m.o.v.e song, and a similar mondegreen from “Equestria Girls (with lyrics)” gives one to this post.

and Malapropisms :: Quick and Dirty Tips ™
“Get Grammar Girl’s take on spoonerisms, mondegreens, eggcorns, and malapropisms. Learn what these words mean and whether you’ve ever spoken a spoonerism or heard a mondegreen.”
My example of Rarity fits in cupholder in my car
I carry an example of Rarity with me most places.

With the preceding said, I wonder what kind of fun that Rarity has when a portion of the time is spent in the darkness of a coat pocket or school bag, but I display the figure at the home of Denton and after shows at the Roving Imp.

Rarity fits here perfectly

My car does not have power locks for the doors, but a storage space,
where those switches would have been, is another great place for Rarity.my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Lyra Here, Lyra There, Lyra Lyra Everywhere!
see more My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment