The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, March 30, 2012

that‘s my starting issue 015

Friends often help me to remove myself from some of my more depressive moments. Last night at the home of Denton, the maximum number of players for Scrabble (i.e., four) gathered around the circular table, and I wallowed in my own self-induced dolor, until someone tried ‘hilty’ as a valid word. I recalled J-List side blog: Mixing English and Japanese Grammar, and, after some concentration, more importantly the character Celty from the following anime, which I have watched on the Adult Swim.
DURARARA!! USA | Official site
“‘Durarara!!’  the animated TV series is based on the hit novel ‘Durarara!!’  by RYOHGO NARITA (‘Baccano!’), a new breed author. This series has shocked readers and the light-novel industry with its unique characters and out-of-this-world story”
I am not always able to distract myself from my depression therewith:
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Your Life Won't End, It Will Change
see more My Little Brony
Here are the winning Mega Millions numbers
“Mega Millions officials have drawn the winning numbers for the largest lottery jackpot in US history. The Numbers: 2 - 4 - 23 - 38 - 46. Mega ball: 23.”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Three Moon Cycles of Wintry Chill
see more My Little Brony
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic “Ponyville Confidential
(Promo) - The Hub
“The Cutie Mark Crusaders adopt the name ‘Gabby Gums’ to become the gossip columnist for their school paper. They seem to have finally found something they’re...”
Yes, and not everything goes together well in a Reese’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment