The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Postscript to Experiment 025

Sorry, the place is Whiskey Tango; the form is not possessive.
image
I admit, last night, we got to be in the reserved seating; this evening, we are not so fortunate, so I may just return to the car.
image
This is just really not my scene. I really don't feel like standing in the crowd. Instead of the Roving Imp, going to Whiskey Tango may have been a mistake tonight.
image
Someone, not I, had some kind of medical emergency.
image

Ambulance and fire are here.
internet memes - Damn hipster deserved it.
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!

Well, the seat for the front passenger will not go back;
I shall add that to my list of needed repairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment