The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We apologize 004

To have my taxes done again, I am going to H R Block. I never should have tried to do them myself. Roving Imp, I shall see you Wednesday. Until the next week when I next see my co-worker Terry, who raves about the place, I always forget to go to Firehouse Subs, but I had time Monday night.

I always forget to go this place about which my co-worker Terry raves, but I had time Monday night
The Engineer® that I bought for Tuesday
was accidentally left in the car last night.
Death By Bacon? Study Finds Eating Meat Is Risky
“People who consumed about one serving of red meat (beef, pork or lamb) per day had a 13 percent increased risk of death, compared to those who were eating very little meat, a study found.”
I do not want to burden anyone, but I thought to order the sandwich without mayonnaise, so any risk of food-borne illness is likely reduced; the sandwich is also made with turkey.


Before this post wanders too far from its title, WIND ADVISORY has been especially issued for that whole controversy that marred last week (see what I did there?).
Bill Maher Addresses Criticism for Sexist Remarks and False Equivalencies to Limbaugh.
“As we’ve already discussed here, Bill Maher has become somewhat of a punching bag from both sides of the aisle over the last week or so, both for saying that...”
From my adolescence into my adulthood, I was obsessed with Back to the Future, which would not have been so bad if I had not been wishing to set right what once went wrong for myself. Lost in this fantasy, the importance of homework was often underestimated, and my future was short changed for fun in the present.
Study: Metropolitan Community College Campus has Highest Grad Rates in State
“KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A metro area community college program is among the best in the state at graduating students,...”
Perhaps we should declare a holiday...
STEAK AND BLOW JOB DAY?
“Apparently tomorrow is Steak and Blow Job Day! And as men we are fully behind it! For those who have never heard of this wonderful holiday that has been around for a few years now, it is a Men’s Valentine’s Day (Hence the date. Get it? Ahh it all makes sense now). This is for [...]”
Twitter / The Washington Post: “Christian band tells students at assembly gay men die young, has girls ‘chant about virginity’”
Christian band ignites controversy
“They said that the average age of a gay man at death was 42 because his actions ‘literally kill him.’”
Unique Community Center Opens in the Metro
“KANSAS CITY, Mo. — There’s a new community center in the metro that offers resources for gay and lesbian teens....”
For clarity, I will state that I would rather bring a smile to the face of a girlfriend. Also, the following link has become premium content since first shared.
GOProud: Everything You Wanted to Know about Gay Conservatives, But Were Afraid to Ask
“‘I always knew I was gay, but we choose our political beliefs, and I knew that conservative policies are better for America, and I still know that now.’ -- Jimmy LaSalvia, GOProud”
I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment