The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ides of March, 2012

Regardless from where I heard, “Be careful what you wish for,” it is none the less applicable to my day. Last night, I set the following as my status:
Darns, I cannot sleep late tomorrow or stay home long enough to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...
Well, I am buying a new alarm clock today, yet I did get both my wishes, and the following is far less ominous than it sounds.

Twilight Sparkle tells Groucho joke
Source: Fluttershy

Clean Out Your Office day returns March 15
“Mark your calendars for this year’s Clean Out Your Office Day on Thursday, March 15.

Join fellow JCCC employees in cleaning out your office, storage rooms and conference rooms.

This campus wide event is a time to weed through your paperwork and files and recycle what you no longer need. That includes all office papers, newspapers, books, toner cartridges, old journals, reusable supplies, computer cables, digital media, e-waste, items for donation, bottles and cans, used equipment and plain old trash.

This event has produced over 15 tons of recycled paper, tons of books and thousands of repurposed office supplies in the past.

Click here for more information.

Another event will be planned for faculty. Watch for details.”
When I visited yesterday, the significant other of Denton briefly spoke about her ability to turn off her alarm in her sleep, so I suppose that I experienced some foreshadowing.
Doctor Whooves speaks with Future Twilight Sparkle
Source: Twilight Sparkle

As many times as I have had to reset the switch on that clock to be sure that the ‘Alarm’ light was lit, I think that my clock has just finally died.

No comments:

Post a Comment