The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainbow Dash

Just another My Little Pony Friendship is Magic blog, but not an ask blog, Cutie Mark Crusaders is a source for an image or two in this post, and the following relates to Rainbow Dash in the episode “Sonic Rain-boom,” if you are looking.
Self-Sabotage: The Enemy Within | Psychology Today
“We all get in our own way occasionally and some people do it repeatedly, whether it’s procrastinating, drinking, or overeating. Self-sabotaging behavior results from a misguided attempt to rescue ourselves from our own negative feelings.”
“Differences between winners and losers. So do you have the mindset of a winner or a loser? Read this article to check it out now.”
This is post number three hundred fifty-five on Mirror Universe,
and seven hundred on Egocentric Universe.

The Dash by *JackPot-84 on deviantART
EXCLUSIVE PROMO: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic -
The Royal Wedding (Promo) - The Hub
“The Hub is hosting the royal event of the century! My Little Pony Friendship is Magic’s Royal Wedding! Saturday April 21 at 1pm ET / 10am PT only on The Hub!...”
On Facebook, the community of bronies has pages
for the main characters Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Thank You Everypony
see more My Little Brony
New Preview of Ponyville Confidential
“There is a new clip from ‘Ponyville Confidential,’ again hidden in the Friendship Express puzzle game. (Careful about spoilers and all that.)”
The following reflects a continuing occurrence within the community.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Why Are We Arguing Over This?
see more My Little Brony
“At 2:00 a.m. on any given night, my cell phone can be found vibrating off the nightstand. I’ll usually catch it just before it falls off the edge and pick it up.”
I first saw a title of an article like the above on the page for the Museum of Sex, but I was unable to find that specific one, and music is one of the other things with me and ponies, and this song is a track on my current mix CD:
“Here you go guys! Lyrics and MP3 below! Yes, the audio is a little off [,] I know, MP3[.] Fluttershy: Now Rainbow[,] my dear,...”
I found that the preceding song has been remixed:
Source: Coolness that Defies Gravity on Bandcamp, Soundcloud, and Facebook.
Legends of Alcatraz on FOX - Presented by The 2013 Ford Mustang
“Of all the excellent car chases in cinema history, the Dodge Charger vs. Ford Mustang battle in Steve McQueen’s Bullit may be most recreated in season finale of Alcatraz from J.J. Abrams and the producers of Lost, a new drama centering around a three-lead team solving horrific crimes in present day San Francisco, which unlock a bigger, more chilling mystery revolving around America’s most infamous prison.”

Source: Ford Racing
My Little Pony Friendship is MagicHurricane Fluttershy” (Promo) - The Hub
“Fluttershy struggles to overcome her fear of public humiliation so she can help Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi create a Tornado powerful enough to lift ...”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Welcome to the Wonderbolts
see more My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment