The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 31, 2012

that‘s my starting issue 016

Sign up for Twitter to follow Guy Kawasaki (@GuyKawasaki), author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions; former chief evangelist of Apple; and co-founder of Alltop. For political reasons, like his support for Planned Parenthood, or what can be taken as support in this tweet, I no longer follow him.

Before I stopped, however, the creative process visualized - Holy Kaw!Rarity stands on super-table at the Roving Imp

I continued to read these online comics (i.e., SUBNORMALITY!), through which a friend once told me, “Hey, c’mon, your life isn’t so bad,” and I later saw that I may not be so mature.

Being recently unfriended, I decided to ask my friends why in person, instead of wallowing and wondering why: to focus on having friends and to directly address concerns with my friends are new personal goals for me. One friend despises the Facebook Timeline, so he is going to give up Facebook. At the request of his employer, other friend is also giving up Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment