The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools’ Day, 2012

As I previously revealed, always will I loathe April Fools’ Day, which this year occurs on a Sunday, thankfully. For me, the only the times when Adult Swim mess with programming or scheduling are humorous. I remember when they inserted fart noises into Full-metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell.

Last night, they bought back the Toonami block.

Source: Vinyl Scratch (Friendship is Magic)

Another time, they showed The Room; another time,
they reversed their programming order, showing this first:
Karate Kommandos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos is an American animated television series that originally aired in 1986 as a syndicated five episode mini-series. It was created by and starred Chuck Norris as himself, and produced by Ruby-Spears Productions.”

Earlier this afternoon, I helped my friend Alan, whose name I have previously misspelled, to move to a different apartment; we ate at the Jerusalem Cafe in Westport. My time this evening will be spent either at a party for the cast at the Roving Imp; or a conference call with M.B.I., whose website, like your girlfriend, is coming March 29, 2012; or at the home of Denton to help him with his math.

OK OK OK, get this: A joke for VW
(i.e., the 2008 Volkswagen Touareg Convertible),
is an actual product: the Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - My Little Pony: Growing Up is Magic
see more My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment