The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, April 9, 2012

Word up, Holmes

Yesterday, Pinkie Pie was the main character in three of four episodes:image
Super Stuffed Easter Marathon! (Promo) - The Hub
“Put on your Sunday best and get ready to start your morning with Chuck’s Big Air Dare, Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Bitty Adventures, My Little Pony ...”
Denton found that Netflix now has My Little Pony Friendship is Magic available to stream; your reaction may vary from the following image.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Bronies Rejoice
see more My Little Brony
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
MMMystery on the Friendship Express” (Clip) - The Hub
“Pinkie Pie starts the silliest criminal investigation in the history of Equestria when a cake she is guarding for a contest is destroyed on the way to Canter...”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Good Girl Applejack
see more My Little Brony
The Future of Storytelling Has Arrived by $techgnotic on deviantART
“The recently announced changes to the core mythos of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the backlash from fans over the ending to Mass Effect 3 have ...”
On Facebook, the community of bronies has pages for main characters Apple JackRainbow Dash, and Rarity, who is among these many roles.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Voice ALL of the Ponies!
see more My Little Brony
10 Things that Shaped My Youth: Part 1
“A list of some of the things that helped make me into who I am today   10. Rocky and Bullwinkle The creation of Jay Ward, ‘Rocky and Bullwinkle’ connected with me instantly. I love the irr...”
“Yes, she is talking to YOU! (Or Trolling you... 
Still trying to figure that out...) More on my Deviant Art page: ...”
Thank you for your time, Twilight Sparkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment