The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Even more Cootersneeze

On Facebook, the community of bronies has pages for main characters Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle; and the original character (OC) Cootersneeze, who must’ve heard the following:


Source: Witchyuki
The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings
“In anticipation of the Royal Wedding of the year on The Hub TV Network’s My Little Pony Friendship is Magic ...”
George Carlin Talks About ‘Stuff’
“George Carlin’s classic standup routine about the importance of ‘Stuff’ in our lives. This was from his appearance at Comic Relief in 1986. Farewell George ...”
I really like the page because I like saying its name,
so I am devoting yet another post.
Chris Rock on Gun Control
“Chris Rock delivers his own message on belief in Gun Control.”
Ask Cootersneeze
“Um, hi! I um... I’m Cootersneeze! Some ponies asked me to do this little Tumblr thing, so here I am! You can ask me anything you want! I’ll be going through every single question and will take out...”
A reminder of the serendipitous nature of life, true story, Cootersneeze randomly found Egocentric Universe: Cootersneeze, and DJ RedHat first noticed that no pages other than main characters were posted, so I’ve decided mention Doodles to in part remedy that. I found this on Pipsqueak (Friendship is Magic).
Stephen Colbert’s Shout-Out to Bronies (April 2012)
“Stephan Colbert gives a second shout out to Bronies in the first lines of his show, The Colbert Report. All rights go to Stephen Colbert and Comedy Partners...”
Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment