The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waving my otaku flag High

With its first sentence, the J-List side blog: Exploring Japanese Obsessions defines otaku. My profile on Twitter could be improved, “With my two parents and two younger sisters, I live in Merriam, Kansas. I enjoy anime, cars, computers, and politics. I perform improvised comedy monthly.” About page for me on WordPress could use another image or two, and I have also consulted another source.
Otaku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“Otaku (おたく / オタク?) is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga or video games.”
In Egocentric Universe: Bring the beat back 004, I state that the first anime series that I ever saw was Superbook.
Superbook -Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Superbook, also known as Animated Parent and Child Theatre (アニメ 親子劇場, Anime Oyako Gekijō?), is an anime television series produced by Tatsunoko Productions in Japan in conjunction with the Christian Broadcasting Network in the United States.”
Last night, with my friend Alan, whose name I misspell, I expounded on the history of The Transformers line of toys and in Egocentric Universe: Best Image Gallery Ever!
Except that I do leave some room to walk, I could honestly be featured on Hoarders. As I continued to ignore this problem last night, I watched the charming Mysterious Girlfriend X on Crunchyroll.
First Impressions–Nazo no Kanojo X | Lost in America
“One of the initial impressions I think many will have on the voice side is how Urabe doesn’t sound like what many (readers) expected her to be. For example, the voice in my head for years was VERY close to Misaki Mei’s -- low in register, deadpan with a hint of mischief. Indeed when I close my eye...”
Twitter / Chris Beveridge (The Fandom Post Anime & Manga Section): “FUNimation’s ‘Cat Planet Cuties’ NSFW Trailer Removed From YouTube - ... #anime FUNimation Entertainment ...”
FUNimation’s ‘Cat Planet Cuties’ NSFW Trailer Removed From YouTube
“Yesterday afternoon, FUNimation added a new trailer for an upcoming release on YouTube called Cat Planet Cuties - NSFW Trailer. The trailer didn't last long on ...”
Well, I obviously cannot watch that at work today. Last night, I also watched the first episode of the following serial.
Ano Natsu de Matteru – Series Review | Lost in America
“Man. What a great show. Not quite as tense or heartrending an ending as I really wanted, but maybe I can blame that on doing homework while watching.”
I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment