The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I missed the party 004

Unfortunately, my day at work does not end until 1:00 p.m.
and my sister only has class until 1:45 p.m.

Deaf comedian Crom Saunders comes to JCCC April 12
“Deaf comedian Crom Sanders will appear from 1 to 2 p.m. Thursday, April 12 in GEB 233.

Cromania! is a one-man show featuring skits that incorporate American Sign Language, puns, pop culture, physical feats and plenty of fun!

Interested in more ASL fun? Sanders also will host a workshop, "Creating Classifiers," from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 12, in CC 234. Register online at jccc.edu using CRN 21441 and receive .1 CEU credit.

Both events are free and open to the public.”
Tuesday, I was en route to 75th Street Brewery, and my friend called my mobile; I had forgotten that I had asked her to join me; I was also her ride. Already a little late, I had to regrettably decide to not attend class at the Roving Imp. Wednesday night, after my German class, I canvassed and missed another chance to go to improv. This evening, I will be attending a meeting with the following.
Members Benefit International
“MBI turned the world of coupons and discounts on its head, revolutionizing how businesses can provide attractive year round discounts, passing on the savings to MBI members every day.”
Source: Axe via 9GAG
Square Wheels : [Video]
“After a promising start ... well, watch to see what happened that made Adam Savage say, ‘Aw, crap, Jamie! It’s bad!’ during the square-wheels test.!”
Yes, I missed MythBusters. Although I’m likely to just watch the episode on-line, I last night recorded South Park to the DVR.
Bullying is Bad (Season 16, Episode 5) - Video Clips
“Watch Bullying is Bad video clip. Mr. Mackey tries to explain the school’s policy on bullying.”
Electronic dance music, especially by Daft Punk, soothes me.my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Hugs!
see more My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment