The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Watch the Royal Wedding

For Mirror Universe, my mirror of Egocentric Universe on WordPress,
Sunday was my ‘busiest day’ with forty-four views,
mostly for “Royal Wedding worth Watching,” which is this Saturday!
Source: My Little Pony
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - The Royal Wedding
(Promo 2) - The Hub
“The Hub is hosting the royal event of the century! My Little Pony Friendship is Magic’s Royal Wedding! Saturday April 21 at 1pm ET / 10am PT only on The Hub!...”
I know, it is going to be /)^ɛ^(\ so awesome!

Source: My Little Pony
Tweet to Win: My Little Pony Twitter Party
“All of the kingdom of Canterlot are preparing for the royal wedding, as Shining Armor and Princess Cadance are set to be married. But Shining Armor’s sister Twilight Sparkle has just discovered a dark secret about the bride-to-be.”
My sisters watch NCIS on USA Network. My parents watch, surf though the other channels, and thus bring new meaning to The Elder Scrolls.
Skyrim’s “Arrow in the Knee” Makes a Guest Appearance on NCIS
“I used to think the CBS Naval Intelligence procedural NCIS was a show aimed squarely at the extremely mature crowd, until a recent episode took an arrow in the knee.”
‘Footloose’ Sequel? Florida City Bans Nightlife
“A new ordinance passed in the city of Weston has effectively banned all hope of local night life, including the construction of any future dance halls, nightclubs and skating rinks.”
“If there was ever a live-action My Little Pony Friendship is Magic...”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Don't Lie, You Know That Feel
see more My Little Brony

1 comment:

  1. This is my testimony on how i was cured by Dr Idahosa, i am Juliet Pius i had Hiv Disease for 2years and i tried all means to treat my self but no doctor could help me cure the Hiv permanently i even took some drugs that was prescribe to me by many doctors but none could work i felt it was going to stay permanently since i could not cure my self until one day i was browsing through the internet i saw different testimony with different people on how they were cured from the disease by Dr Idahosa i never wanted to try because i knew anything done with internet were always scam but because of the pain i have i gave it a try and email him and he replied back i told him my problem he prepared a portion and send it to me which he instructed i should take morning and night i did it constantly and suddenly i started having change in me, so my brothers and sisters am glad to say Dr Idahosa has cured me from my Hiv disease he can cure any disease or sickness if you give him a try, you can email him today at; (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or whatssap him +2348134261542 he is a nice man.

    ReplyDelete