The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Four in the Afternoon

After a brief visit Friday to the home of Denton, I went to Verizon Wireless.
image
Around four in the afternoon, they had a display to encourage the download of IndyCar Series mobile app, which will not excite me any more about the Series.
INDYCAR Mobile- Android Apps on Google Play
“DON’T MISS A .001 SECOND OF INDYCAR SERIES WITH THE INDYCAR MOBILE APP. The Official IZOD IndyCar Series Mobile application exclusively for Verizon Wireless customers ...”
Yes, I watched My Little Pony Friendship is Magic on Saturday,
took a nap until four in the afternoon, and had fun at the Roving Imp.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - No Ponies Today
see more My Little Brony

Later today, around four in the afternoon, I returned to the home of Denton to help him with his math. Last night at the Imp, we watched this.
Lost: The Sitcom! Season 1 intro
“‘What ever happened to predictability?’ The intro to my favorite 80s/90s sitcom, Lost! Check out a spinoff from the Lost: The Sitcom! series at my Vimeo account ...”
At Double Rainbow Dash, I left off this crossover, which I plan to soon resume, between Phoenix Wright™ and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment