The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Princess Cadance

I knew that we were going to love Princess Cadance, see?
Twilight and Princess Cadance by *johnjoseco on deviantART
The Geek Professor » Why I Am A “Brony”
(a fan of “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”)
“Even if I weren’t the father of young children, I’d still watch ‘kid shows’. I am and have always been a fan of cartoons and animation and I’m hardly the only one. I’ll give most animated shows and movies a chance, but have a fairly high standard for what I consider to be good or great.”
Thank You Lauren Faust - My Little Pony - Animation
“A reminder of the serendipitous nature of life. True story. I noticed other Thank You Lauren Faust videos posted on YouTube, so I’ve decided to make one myself ...”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - The Best Foalsitter
see more My Little Brony
Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind (‘74)
“Gordon Lightfoot live on the Midnight Special in 1974. Valhalla...Your Music Jukebox. 5 Channels covering all era’s of Rock from Elvis to Lady Gaga. Please ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment