The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I missed the party 003

Friday afternoon, my manager announced that he was soon leaving for a position at another company; only I was not there to hear, so he told me this morning.
9 Things You Should Never Say To Your Boss
“From bull-headed salary negotiations to after-hours exploits, Monster.com recently compiled a list of nine things that you should never say to your boss.”
I do not know if any party will be held for the occasion.

Source: Vinyl Scratch (Friendship is Magic)
Palin Goes Rogue on ‘Today’ Show
“When Palin was introduced this morning for her one-morning gig, the former Alaska governor was under a pile of newspapers showing she was doing her homework. She joked about running into a tourist outside 30 Rock: ‘Honey I told you Tina Fey is here!’”
My understanding is that the random tourist said that.The Anatomy of Going Viral
Ultimately, I decided to join Denton Saturday evening, as I frequently do.
Not Getting His Way: Obama Slams the Supreme Court over Obamacare.
“The highest elected official in the United States dished out an extra helping of irony yesterday when it comes to Obamacare.”
internet memes - My Childhood is Restored
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!
cartoon network: Bring back Toonami on Adult Swim
“Toonami has been in many young adults lives as they were kids. Adult Swim has just aired it on 4/1/12 and the internet is booming over it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment