The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, April 28, 2012

You’re killing me, Smalls

What may seem like a lifetime ago, my friend Denton worked for Frontier Airlines, where on the ramp they repeated a line from The Sandlot, “You’re killing me, Smalls.”image

One of my great aunts recently passed away, and meant a lot to my mother, who has driven to Wyoming with my father for the funeral, leaving my two younger sisters and I at home. In truth, I have visited the home of Denton for at least three times for at least three hours in as many days, which is not that unusual.

As usual, my sister Kim rode with me to the College the last two days, and we returned to our separate corners of the house once we were home this afternoon. Friday night, she goes to hang with the friends of my sister Pamela, and Pamela, at the Arby’s in Mission. Thursday night, when I awoke from a nap of three hours, Pamela and Kim had gone somewhere, but both sisters were home in the morning.
Members Benefit International
“Dear MBI family, In our short history, we have already experienced growth that has surpassed our expectations.  Prior to establishing MBI, we explored permissible business structures to ensure we were building a company on a strong legitimate foundation that complied with both state and federal…”
Facts are that I fortunately never spent much time to sell Members Benefit International, whose website no longer exists, by request of the State of Kansas.

Source: 9GAG

I still owe my friend for her sponsorship, but at least I no longer have to waste the better part of my Saturday at some ridiculous all-day traning seminar, which she on Wednesday told me was canceled.

Some problem now exists with my amended return. I must go to H&R Block on Monday. I have plans for that other two thousand dollars, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment