The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cootersneeze

On Facebook, the community of bronies has pages for main characters Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle; and original character (OC) pony Cootersneeze, whose ask blog follows.
Ask Cootersneeze
“Um, hi! I um... I’m Cootersneeze! Some ponies asked me to do this little Tumblr thing, so here I am! You can ask me anything you want! I’ll be going through every single question and will take out...”

Source: Cootersneeze

I really like the page because I like saying its name, so I am devoting a post.
What’s in a Name? Um, Only EVERYTHING.
“Every single person’s identity begins with their name (which makes sense as it is in fact, you know, your identity). Every single name also holds a certain unwritten connotation to it. For instance...”
The Island of Misnamed Toys
“My three year old daughter names all of her toys herself. Based on the names she chooses, you would think she was being raised a bewildered hooker. That may ...”

Source: Sister and me. She also has a page now, please go like her!
Aston Martin tweaks V8 Vantage for Geneva debut
“Aston Martin has had the V8 Vantage on the market since 2005, making it seven years old this year. That’s a fairly long life-cycle for any car, ...”
The Last Roundup - “Derpy’s” New Voice
“Quick clip showing the blatant edit that is Derpy's new voice after the episode ‘The Last Roundup’ was re-uploaded to iTunes earlier today. Video quality’s ...”
Derpy Censoring: Sorry.
“Today, our beloved Derpy’s name was taken away, and her eyes were ‘fixed.’ Her voice was changed, which is alright for me, but the rest is just... Horribly ...”
Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment