The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Whirlwind weekend 007

How much Netflix can I possibly stream  in one weekend? My friend Denton interns at the Capitol in Topeka, and I drove him there Thursday. On Friday, we continued our watching Supernatural and some episodes from the second season of Futurama, which I missed last summer because I was watching Burn Notice.
Supernatural (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Supernatural is an American supernatural drama television series with humorous elements created by Eric Kripke, which debuted on September 13, 2005 on The WB, and is now part of The CW's lineup. Starring Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester and Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester, the series follows the …”
Besides that, I have had fun with friends, and slept a lot on Sunday.
REBECCA BLACK + STAR WARS Friday Parody ‘Primeday’
“PRIMEDAY NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES: The Star Wars crew spoofs Rebecca Black ‘Friday’ in their own version, called ‘Primeday’. Yes...”

Source: Fluttershy

Dean is the name a character both in Supernatural and The Iron Giant, and the star of MacGyver, so I could have called this the weekend of three Deans, eh, 007?

No comments:

Post a Comment