The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pinkie Pie

Because the official site for My Little Pony likely knows about that which it speaks, Christopher Hurt is the most like Pinkie Pie, the character to whom the title for this post is so dedicated and the following image of whom is from a Portable Document Format (PDF) on My Little Pony.

This song was leaked earlier on-line, but the official version
was broadcast in the latest episode Saturday.
Smile Song” (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Season 2)
“Pinkie Pie sings this Acoustic Pop/Musical Theater song about making her friends smile.”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Pinkie Has Been Doubled!
see more My Little Brony

Apparently, breaking the fourth wall is not only a format employed by Matt and I, but also by Pinkie Pie, who is a pony likely to fly across the universe.
Even Greater Things in 2012
“Ryan Blair shares the breaking news of ViSalus’ sales increasing to $231 million in 2011, AOL Jobs running a feature, being interviewed on WPIX TV in New York, and a profile segment on Bloomberg TV nationally.”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - There Goes the Fourth Wall for Good
see more My Little Brony

Family Raises Awareness of Juvenile Diabetes
“SHAWNEE, Kan. -- Dodge for a Cause was held on Sunday to raise money for research for Juvenile Diabetes. Emmy Williams, 5, and her family attended the tournament. The dodgeball tournament is mor...”
Any pony who read Brony Appreciation Day remembers the following:

Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is smiling with large eyes.

All Aboard the Friendship Express with My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic!
“Welcome to the Shout! Factory Store! The best music, movies and video for the discerning Pop Culture Geek.”

I have bought an example of Pinkie Pie from Target, and this set at Toys ‘Я Us.
Source: My Little Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment