The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Need to read again 025

Many interesting posts can be found on the landing page at WordPress,
Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.”
Stop Sabotaging Your Own Success: A Manifesto
“If you’re new here, you should probably read my biography just to give you a better sense of who I am. In short: I do a lot of stuff. I’m curious. I love learning. I take risks. I speak my mind. I ...”
Oh my, the use of Nyx Logic temporarily hid the page
Nyx (Friendship is Magic)
last week.
Wandering by Choice
“What drives 60% of people with Alzheimer's dementia to wander?”
Twitter / Scott Canon: “Nielsen says age and income decide whether your phone is smart or dumb. Young and rich get smartphones.”
Survey: New U.S. Smartphone Growth by Age and Income | Nielsen Wire
“Whether or not you have a smartphone is closely related to both how old you are and how much money you make, according to the most recent survey results from Nielsen. A survey of more than 20,000 mobile consumers in January shows a link between age, income and smartphone ownership.”
What a suspicious, sorry, auspicious occasion.
internet memes - SCHMETTERLINGGGGG
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!
The most overused jargon and action words in press release headlines are … | Articles
“Everything PR pros wanted to know about headlines but were afraid to ask.”
6 Movies Inadvertently Remade as Other Movies
“Apparently, there are movies, sometimes decades apart, that seem to have absolutely nothing to do with each other ... and yet, when you look at them carefully, they turn out to be the exact same thing.”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - It Must Be a Coincidence
see more My Little Brony
Top 10 Misquoted Celebrities | Top 10 Lists | TopTenz.net
“Let’s face it, nobody cares what YOU have to say.  Even if it’s the most profound, life-affirming statement ever, the fact that it comes from you and your ...”
In honor of the Oscars: My top three movie cars l Cool Rides Online®
“With the dust on this year's Oscars finally settled - and with no nods to one of my personal favorites Drive - I thought I'd run down a list of some of my favorite movie cars.”
I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment