The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 11, 2012

News of the day 015

For a time, I could today be found at the Panera Bread in the shops at the Town Center Plaza in Leawood. For the time being, my device from Samsung Mobile USA still has service from Verizon Wireless, and I have yet received no tax refund with which to pay the overdue bill or purchase new figures that will be exclusively at Toys ‘Я Us in the fall.


Source: My Little Pony

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic also had a new episode;
simply play this to see a clip:
My Little Pony FIM - Hearts and Hooves Day Clip 2 - The Hub
“The Cutie Mark Crusaders create a love potion to make Miss Cheerilee and Big Macintosh fall in love, but quickly regret their actions when they discover that...”
I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment