The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The present is full of Goodness

Sometimes the dreams that I have in the morning stay with me long enough to remember them. Like a major motion picture, my dream ended with a closing narration, and among the girl’s words were,
“The present is full of goodness.”

Her powers to alter the flow of time were being misused, and I asked the villain,
“We aren’t really doing this to help people, are we?”
Anyway, I freed her and we escaped. When my father woke me up, I had turned off my mobile to charge, and he asked if I wanted to meet a friend for lunch at Pizza Street. Afterward, I returned to sleeping away Saturday, until I went to the Roving Imp, where my class show was a success, despite my feelings to the contrary.

No comments:

Post a Comment