The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, February 17, 2012

An offer that I cannot refuse 014

Thank you, Mainstreet Credit Union, for catching the fraud on my debit card. Now no one is going to fly to Kuwait on my dime, besides We Won’t Fly.
Infographic: How Brands Reward Loyalty
“Faithful customers not only stay loyal to a brand, they will also steer future business in the right direction. How does a brand thank such ...”
Sometime in the past, I could have gone to Lenny’s Sub Shop, but I stopped by yesterday with a coupon for one FREE regular sub or salad with the purchase of a second regular sub or salad, chips, and drink; an offer that I learned about through the page on Facebook.
7 Unbelievably Cool Facebook Ad Tactics
“Here are seven techniques to get the most out of sponsored stories.”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Pinkie Pie in Times Square
see more My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment