The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I could be a casual Batman

Last night, I was chatting on Facebook with a friend. He invited me to a party on March 18. When I asked about the dress code, he said, “Batman,” and then, “casual,” once he realized that I am often oblivious to humor, although I could be a casual Batman.

The United Nations Wants To Crash The World Economy In Order To Save The Environment
“The United Nations says that the earth is in great danger and that the way you and I are living is the problem. In a shocking new report entitled, Resilient People, Resilient Planet: A Future Worth Choosing the UN declares that the entire way that we currently approach economics needs to be ...”
I could be a casual Batman, and say that such is senseless.
Why Google Wants to be in Your Wallet and Drive Your Car
“Google wants to drive your car and get inside your wallet, they will make your life easier as long as you don't mind being profiled and sold...”
Kia Motors, no Tau V8 in this car means that it will go like a dog.
Kia K9 Rear-Drive Flagship Sedan Unveiled, Could Come to U.S. - WOT on Motor Trend
“Kia K9 Rear-Drive Flagship Sedan Unveiled, Could Come to U.S. from Jake Holmes on February 28, 2012 at Wide Open Throttle (WOT). Having shown us teaser photos, Kia has now taken the wraps off its new Kia K9 flagship. The luxury sedan is the first-ever rear-wheel-drive Kia sedan, and ...”
To suck away humor, provided that any was to be found, a canine is sometimes denoted, “K9,” and I was emphasizing the paronomasia.
Gino Vannelli Vanelli Vaneli Living Inside Myself
“Living Inside Myself, Original Version, a beautiful video for all the broken hearts out there... As ballads go, this track has the ‘Hook of Hooks’!”
Said pursuit is often at the expense of my forming a relationship, forwarding the scene, having a conversation, or listening. After all, life is improv and vice versa.
When parents are stressed out, even their kids’ DNA is affected
“Our experiences in life don’t just affect how we learn and behave, they can also mark our genes and influence our children.”
A Diet Rich in Fish May Help the Aging Brain
“In a study, people with low levels of omega-3 fatty acids had smaller brains and scored lower on memory tests.”
GM Vehicles Help Make Movie Magic
“DETROIT – Lights, camera, start your engines! For one night each year, Hollywood gathers to honor the best in the movie industry. Yet, an often unsung star in these films seldom receives the credit it deserves – the automobile.”
This music is an invitation from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
PMV: Everypony Jam!
“Featuring Spike-man John! I toyed around with the crop/pan feature in this video, learned some new tricks along the way. Finally, I have finished my three-week...”
Bronies, you have just reminded me; “The Spirit of Massachusetts” appeared on Family Guy, and was once a real thing, but not the real thing, ‘cause that’s Coca-Cola.
1987 Spirit of Massachusetts is The Spirit of America Commercial - 2nd Version - Child on Beach
“1987 Spirit of Massachusetts is The Spirit of America Commercial - 2nd Version - Child on Beach. 1980s Massachusetts Division of Tourism commercial here made...”
Yesterday, a hacker used Minsky’s Pizza on Twitter to solicit my user name and password through a direct message that told me that some nasty blog was writing things about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment