The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Really, what is it with you and Ponies?

I have not recently been political on this blog for a while. If one wishes to further know my politics, then one may sign up for Twitter to follow Christopher Hurt (@chris_m_hurt).

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - *sigh* Pinkie...
see more My Little Brony

The Kitchen Cabinet puts forth the idea that Liberals are Hypocrites, a supposition with which I fully agree, yet I will today speak about something less aggravating and depressing than our president One Big Ass Mistake America.

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - It happens to all of us. 
see more My Little Brony

Denton, my best friend from high school, has friends over on Fridays, and I had set my example of Rarity on the coffee table, so the subject returned, “What is it with the My Little Pony?”
HotdiggedydemonWhy Adult Men Like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
“Why Adult Men Like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The term ‘Brony’ has been coined to denote men between 18 and 30 who enjoy and partake in the fandom of Lauren Faust’s reboot of My Little Pony,...”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Lauren Faust Owns a Brony-hater
see more My Little Brony

OK OK OK, a scenario from Brony Subculture Analysis is rightly considered truth for me; I am an Unhappy Brony and distract myself from my depression therewith.


I also like the on-line community of bronies, who have shared the following.
Cartoon Network’s MAD - My Little War Horse - FULL SKIT
“Mad has done it once again.”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Bronies Are All Good Pony Fans 
see more My Little Brony

This is also not the first time my preference for an animated series has confused my family. Tara Strong voices Twilight Sparkle, has also played Bubbles in The Powerpuff Girls and Timmy in the Fairly Odd Parents, which alone confused my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment