The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 19, 2012

An offer that I cannot refuse 015

When two members of the Holy Cow! Improv Comedy Troupe, whom I rarely see in person, had a show at the Roving Imp, I ironically had an offer that I could not refuse at the Westport Coffee House, where Tom Kessler set up an event for the Underground Throwdown. Sometime in the past, I said that the Roving Imp Theater dominates my weekends; however,  I stopped by Green Room Burgers & Beer, the new physically connected establishment at 4010 Pennsylvania Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri.

Source: George Takei

Well, you have added a chair to the end of the row, and blocked aceess to the fire door. I’m not going to lecture you, but I will move the stack of chairs, and move myself up two rows. You women sound stupid, and are annoying me. Why do these white women feel the need to frequently photograph themselves?! And people wonder why I rarely venture far from my friends? Because other people are annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment