The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Number three hundred


Music Superstar Whitney Houston Dies, AP Reports
“Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music’s queen until her majestic  voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a  tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48. Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and ...”
Thank you for sharing the following, Zooey Deschanel.
RIP, Whitney Houston
“One of my first musical memories involves sitting on the living room floor in my childhood home as a with the 7″ of Whitney Houston’s ‘I Wanna Dance with Somebody’ playing repeatedly on my little Radio Shack record player. I would sing my heart out, snapping along and mimicking the moves from ...”
This has been post number three hundred on Mirror Universe,
and six hundred forty-five on Egocentric Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment