The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh My Gosh 006

“Oh My Gosh!”
How to Remove Your Google Search History Before Google’s New Privacy Policy Takes Effect | Electronic Frontier Foundation
“On March 1st, Google will implement its new, unified privacy policy, which will affect data Google has collected on you prior to March 1st as well as data it collects on you in the future. Until now, your Google Web History (your Google searches and sites visited) was cordoned off from Google’s other...”
“Oh My Gosh!”
Sonic Drive-In Brings Back Longtime Spokesmen
“The fast-food chain’s campaign reintroduced T. J. Jagodowski and Peter Grosz, who starred in humorous ads from 2002 to 2010, through social media.”
Source: A fun Haruhi picture. Actually this is a huge spoiler if you haven’t seen the series yet plan to. - J-List Tumblr
An Optimist’s Tour of the Future
“What the fountain of youth has to do with robots and unlearning our faulty thinking.    Earlier this year, we looked at how the web is changing ...” 
Breaking Down a Walk Cycle- My Little Pony: FiM Animation Analysis
“I loved Pinkie Pie’s walking animation from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic song ‘Smile, Smile, Smile’ so much that I broke it down.”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Open Letter to Daniel Ingram
see more My Little Brony
“Oh My Gosh! This will make David happy!”
NBC Gives New Life to ‘Community’ as It Revamps Schedule
“The NBC comedy, which has an enthusiastic following, will return to the network next month - and right back where it was, Thursdays at 8 p.m.”
On Facebook, the community of bronies has pages for the main characters Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle; and a page for Ditsy Doo (Derpy Hooves).

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Everything Is Alright
see more My Little Brony
Lyze - the happiest owlet
“Lyze is a little owl, who likes to be cuddled. Enjoy his happiness! :)”

internet memes - Stare if you dare
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!

No comments:

Post a Comment