The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where was this 015

Hello, John. Are we still having a class tonight?
Oh, Valentine’s Day! I am sorry. I forgot!
The Single Person’s Guide to Not Being Sad on Valentine’s Day
“A handy list of Do’s an Don’ts! DO Wander around your apartment in your underwear. Or, if you’re feeling ‘ballsy,’ completely naked! Your girlfriend was the one who always wanted you ...”
Where was this yesterday?
Oh, on the front page of WordPress? I forgot!

For safety’s sake: Avoid slips and falls with the first significant snowfall
“Thanks to an unusually mild winter, some of us will benefit from a reminder of how to negotiate the area’s first significant snow fall of the season. Keep the following in mind to avoid a slip/trip/fall at work, at home or elsewhere:
  • Slow down and take smaller steps to better react to changes in your traction.
  • Wear slip resistant shoes, boots or overshoes.
  • Wear polarized sunglasses when outdoors to cut the sun’s glare enabling you to better see the hazards.
  • Be careful of wet shoes on dry floors and vice versa.
Please promptly report any particularly icy, slippery or indoor or outdoor trouble spots.”
Yesterday, the outdoor trouble spots were not where I was walking, but where I drove; the Conference for Motorists of Defective Mentality was in town...
Proof Positive: Nearly 1 In 5 Drivers Unfit For the Road
“If you’re like me, you take great delight in complaining about other drivers. There’s a guilty pleasure waiting for those of us who snipe, snarl, and generally criticize and complain about the driving habits of others. Now, we may have empirical proof that our superior driving skills...”
OK OK OK, I should have set up a calendar somewhere to remind me that no class was to be held yesterday because John was celebrating Valentine’s Day with his life partner, then I would not have driven to Bonner Springs only for retarded tailgating motorists on my way home. In the end, I met Denton a little earlier at his house, where we worked on math while Netflix streamed an episode of Hoarders and several episodes of Real Interrogations.
Susie Bright’s Journal : Whitney Houston’s Death is Probably Not What You Think It Is
“I’m grieving, like many. Whitney was thrilled to be alive and didn’t want to go this soon. People talk about how much pleasure her music gave them; but really, she got the most out of it. That glow you saw inside Whitney when she sang was unadulterated passion. Imagine feeling...”
As my grandmother once said, “The strongest cards you have,
are the ones you haven’t played?”
Top 10 Romantic Movies for Geeks
“We’re bringing the Weekly Top 10 forward a few days this week for obvious reasons. Today is a day when couples are going to want to spend some quality time with each other partaking in traditional ...”
Maps of the Human Heart
“Heart-shaped maps are one thing, but maps of the human heart are quite another, and I’ve got both on this Valentine’s Day. The charting of emotional territory, as opposed to physical space, has ...”
Mai Waifu
“Not even a missing dimension will keep you from your waifu!”
An original character (OC) pony, Angel Pony has chosen Rainbow Dash for her waifu. On the list that I shared earlier, one Do is something which I do already; I carry an example of Rarity with me most places.
Man Takes Cardboard Anime Character on Honeymoon Around Asia
“Next time someone insults an otaku for never getting out of the house, feel free to use this counter-example: For his ‘Project Holo,’ Spice and Wolf enthusiast Fabrice Requin has been visiting Asia and constructing a photo travelogue of himself posed with a cardboard standee of the wolf goddess Holo...”
internet memes - She Must Be Very Pretty and Real!
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!

The hereunto unmentioned members of the main six
(i.e., Apple Jack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle)
are in this fan-made animation.
Good Intentions Gone Wrong
“Alas, the best laid plans of mice and men (and other barnyard animals) often go astray.”
An OC on Facebook, Surprise (MLP), has the related ask blog Ask Surprise! and is sometimes drawn by the artist Slugbox, whose work Rarity currently graces my screen.
Slugbox Ponies, I’m sorry, Will! I’m not sorry.
“I’m sorry, Will! I’m not sorry.”
The storm of snow on Monday could have been significant, so I bought some fuel, instead of saving that money for the 75th Street Brewery; the snow was not as severe as I had assumed, and I regret that action.
The Heartbeat Bus Stops by FOX 4
“KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Heartbeat Bus is in town all month long in honor of American Heart Month, and on Wednesday morning it stopped by FOX 4 to show how it can do heart tests at a fraction of the...”
I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment