The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 9, 2012

that‘s my starting issue 013

Okay, right now, my phone still has service, and I am leaving to get some free bagels. I will park as close to GEB as I can. Message me, if you want.
Source: Bruegger’s Coupon: 3 Free Bagels Mojosavings.com
Those bagels were awesome, and I bought some herb garlic spread. My sister Kimberly was also hungry, so I shared, and she told me that our father has a limit to how much cinnamon he can tolerate. Because I had watched Star Trek III: The Search for Spock last night at the home  of Denton, :we primarily talked about the common belief that the Star Trek movies with an even number are better than those with an odd number; this was reversed when with the release of Star Trek: Nemesis (number ten), and the reboot by J. J. Abrams.

1 comment:

  1. There are a LARGE number of Star Trek fans who refuse to admit to the existance of the 2009 movie Star Trek.
    I don't know why. They just do.

    ReplyDelete