The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

News of the day 016

Mailing my tax return may insure more accuracy, but also that I will have to wait at least another two weeks to even check the status of my refund. Long ago, I accepted my societal role as a consumerist whore, and I want nothing more than to put out.
Twitter /Crunchyroll: “News: Sexy 3DS Game ‘Senran Kagura’ Wishes You a Happy Valentine’s!”
Sexy 3DS Game ‘Senran Kagura’ Wishes You a Happy Valentine’s!
“Erotic ninja action game Senran Kagura ~Shoujotachi no Shinei~ may have hit Nintendo 3DS in Japan last year, but Marvelous AQL is taking the opportunity to wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day through one of its busty ladies.”
My friend Denton was really hoping for the College to be closed yesterday.
Not Everyone Had a Snow Day on Monday
“KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- School closings came in fast and furious on Monday morning. Some students in Missouri had a snow day on Monday, but not students in Kansas. School districts on both sides of ...”
When I bought a new device from Samsung Mobile USA, I had Verizon Wireless add that amount to my statement, so they may shut off my service without my refund.
School Districts Weigh Factors Before Closing
“KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- School closings came in fast and furious on Monday morning. Some students in Missouri had a snow day on Monday, but not students in Kansas. School districts on both sides of ...”
Thanks to The worst thing about Valentine’s Day - The Oatmeal
and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I am less bitter this year.
3 Biting Books For Those Bitter On Valentine’s Day
“For some people, Feb. 14 is not all hearts and candy. Without a sweetheart, the holiday can be dreary. For those not in love this year, author Alex Gilvarry prescribes three books that will cure the worst of those Valentine’s Day blues.”

Source: More chocolate kiss sharing. Let’s chocolate game!! - J-List Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment