The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Have Suzumiya Haruhi, will travel 001

After a few weeks at the Great Mall of the Great Plains and Fort Leavenworth, John decided to return those shows to alternating Fridays at the Roving Imp, where one can always find shows on Saturday nights. I always go to the home of my friend Denton on Friday nights, and  David has been immensely patient with me, waiting for both John and I to be available after the shows to watch the last DVD from the Seventh Season of The Office.

On my prompt arrival to the home of my friend Denton, one can usually depend, and I had said that I would be there by 7:00 p.m. on Friday, January 13. A surprise waited for me: Denton had bought several Hot-N-Ready® Pizzas from Little Caesars Pizza, but my friend Josh had to call my mobile to motivate me; I was watching  an engrossing animé film on the YouTube.


Source: This picture is making me want to watch
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya again.
I do love me some Moe Yuki. - J-List Tumblr

Before my viewing The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, two years had passed since I last watched an animé film, Initial D: Third Stage, on the YouTube. I have just built in the ability for this post to wander, as its title would suggest; that‘s unpresidented:
Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
“Gallup released their annual state-by-state presidential approval numbers yesterday, and the results should have 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue very worried. If President Obama carries only those states where he had a net positive approval rating in 2011 (e.g. Michigan where he is up 48 percent to 44 ...”
Before I knew about Television Tropes & Idioms,
I wrote Egocentric Universe: Groundhog Day.

Source: Schneider National, Inc.

Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the following link:
like your girlfriend, you are spoiled ... on Steins;Gate.
Tricked Out Time - Television Tropes & Idioms
“The Tricked Out Time trope as used in popular culture, with a list of examples from all media.”
MLP PMV - I’m Awesome
“Original song by Spose - I’m Awesome”
Is the season still winter, I wonder, when the outside is mild?

4 comments:

  1. It's actually the 2nd to last disc of The Office season 7. There are a total of 2 more for us to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There’s an article about the pros and cons of Haruhi Suzumiya on the Manga UK blog which I think may be of interest to you.
    http://www.mangauk.com/?p=the-marmite-nature-of-haruhi-suzumiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, mizhenka, for sharing the preceding, which regards The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I have linked to that article in Egocentric Universe: Have Suzumiya Haruhi, will travel 003

    ReplyDelete