The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Have Suzumiya Haruhi, will travel 002

Wednesday morning, I actually dreamed about SKET Dance.
Sket Dance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“Sket Dance (スケット・ダンス, Suketto Dansu?, romanized as SKET DANCE in Japan) is a manga series written and illustrated by Kenta Shinohara and serialized, beginning in July 2007, in Shueisha's manga magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump. Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shōnen …”
David Rushing shared this image with me:
I saw the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya on Crunchyroll, where I watch most of my anime, including Puella Magi Madoka Magica, of which Fluttershy has recently been sharing much art.
MLP Animation Analysis: Talk is Cheap
“Getting technical with how to make a character talk. The source files can be downloaded here ...”
Oh My Gosh, Biden Mistakenly Thanks Dr Pepper.”

Source: Somehow it’s possible to tell fanart made by Americans vs. made by Japanese. I know which one I prefer. - J-List Tumblr

Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the following link, which contains language and was omitted from Egocentric Universe: Rainbow Dash.
MLP PMV - I’m Awesome
“Original song by Spose - I’m Awesome”
I know, I am going to be /)^ɛ^(\ so awesome!
10 Super Secret Twitter Tips
“10 tips on how to get the most out of twitter - including strategies and tactics you may not have thought of before”
I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment