The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, March 16, 2012

We apologize 005

The Ides of March did not begin well for me. My alarm clock did not work, so I bought a new one last night at the WalMart in Shawnee. Following my misadventure at the WalMart-Bonner Springs, KS, I drove away from the Arby’s drive-thru. I was tired and just did not care any more. I should mention that these trips were after my improv class, which ended at 10:00 p.m.

My numbers for blood sugar and liver are good, but now I need to focus on my intake of fat for better cholesterol, and NPR lies.


Android Market is now Google Play, upgrade to your phone has been provided. Click play.google.com/about to learn more (data charges may apply).

internet memes - Señor Gif: I Love You Pumpkin
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!
Woman Dumps Drum Kit, Falls in Love with Lady Liberty
“At age 13 Amanda Whittaker was given a drum kit. She fell in love with it. Literally. But after a...”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Can't Stop the Bronies
see more My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment