The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A second out of phase 007

You know what I miss? Those opportunities to just go for it. Well, as Denton once observed, “You a little late on that one buddy, but thanks for the heads up.”
“Get ready for this guy, Johnson County. Jack in the Box will begin serving jumbo breakfast platters (scrambled eggs, hash brown sticks, mini pancakes and bacon or sausage) and a whole host of other options to Johnson County residents in about 30 minutes.”
I know, it is going to be /)^ɛ^(\ so awesome!
A moé girl in orbit of Earth with the Sun and Space Shuttle behind her.
Students came from advanced 400km |!? Mars (Shizuma) [pixiv
Orange barrel alert:
Major highway shutdown coming

“If you travel I-435 near Quivira, take heed. Major weekend closing events are coming that will significantly alter traffic patterns.

Beginning at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 30, all eastbound lanes of I-435 from U.S. 69 to I-35 will be closed until 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 3. The entrance ramp from Quivira Road to eastbound I-435 will be closed at 9 a.m. Friday, Sept. 30, to permit staging of construction equipment.

Beginning at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7, all westbound lanes of I-435 will be closed from U.S. 69 to I-35 and will reopen at 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 10. The entrance ramp from Quivira Road to westbound I-435 will be closed at 9 a.m. Friday, Oct. 7, to permit staging of construction equipment.

Construction crews are installing two underground concrete storm water drainage systems, which require tearing up I-435 and digging across the roadway. The highway lanes will be rebuilt in time for reopening the following Monday morning.

The highway closings are dependent upon weather.

Alternate routes include:

  • For eastbound I-435, detour via northbound I-35 to 87th Street to southbound U.S. 69 to eastbound I-435.

  • For westbound I-435, detour via northbound U.S. 69 to 87th Street, to southbound I-35 to westbound I-435; or southbound U.S. 69 to 119th Street, west to I-35, then north.

The work is part of a $102 million project to add auxiliary lanes to I-435 between U.S. 69 and Quivira Road. The improvements will help alleviate congestion at I-435 and U.S. 69 interchange.

The Kansas Department of Transportation is administering the project. Overland Park contributed $8 million toward construction costs.”
Oh My Gosh, Jalopnik, Oh My Gosh!”
“It was like a scene out of The Great Escape this weekend at the BMW Car Club of America's driving school. The driver of a Z4 M sports car felt his car behaving ‘squirrely’ on the track so he pulled into the pits.”
My Chevy Cavalier posted 28.069 miles per gallon or 8.349 liters per 100 kilometers at QuikTrip. I am a second out of phase, 007.

No comments:

Post a Comment