The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You can walk or deny 008

In order to accommodate the new class schedule of one of my coworkers, his work schedule had to change, thus my work schedule has changed, so Monday is my longest day at work, yet I arrived home in time to watch the train wreck:
The Roast of Charlie Sheen | #SheenRoast | Comedy Central
“The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen (#SheenRoast) gives it to one of Hollywood’s most notorious bad boys Monday September 19 at 10/9c.”


Source: Max-F1 on deviantART

The following song was used in the promotional advertisement on TV for that event.
MTV Hive - Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
“Watch Ozzy Osbourne’s ‘Crazy Train’ Music Video for free at MTVHive.com. Also check out more full length Ozzy Osbourne videos at MTVHive.com

I have a better memory than I remember having, I think.

Diabetes may significantly increase your risk of dementia - Consumer Reports Health News
“People with diabetes appear to be at a significantly increased risk of developing dementia, according to a study published today in Neurology. People with diabetes were more likely to develop Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia, such as vascular dementia,...”

In the Season Two Premiere, Pinkie Pie observes, “C’mon, you guys! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain. Chocolate rain!”

Pinkie Pie is in a puddle of chocolate milk.
Source: My Little Pony

Pinkie Pie, an account on Facebook that posts antithetically to the character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, has modified the above image of Pinkie Pie in a puddle of chocolate rain to reference the Internet video “Chocolate Rain”, whose star South Park parodied:
South Park: Canada on Strike - Meet the Internet Stars
“The boys try to collect their Internet income at the Department of Internet Money.”

I don’t care who you are, that’s pretty funny right there, now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment