The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Season Two Premiere

Before I was either adult or contemporary, I liked Adult Contemporary, and so I listen to Alice 102. I had a two-for-one coupon for Burger King, and I have been helping Denton with his math this evening. Let discuss the Season Two Premiere.

On Facebook, My Little Pony has a preview, following which this could occur:


Source: Equestia Daily

The fans, like me, were treated a preview of another scene.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic -
Season 2 Spoilers - Discord!
“This video is for you Bronies who can’t wait until Saturday.
This is 100% real! If you don’t believe me
check it out for yourself!”

Yes, everypony, John de Lancie from Star Trek: The Next Generation is a voice on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
Twitter / John de Lancie: “Roddenberry warned me that I had no idea what I was getting into with Star Trek. Someone should have warned me about My Little Pony! Egads!”

The fun has just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment