The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 2, 2011

MBH - my brain hurts 017

image
On Mirror Universe, this will be post number 100! On Egocentric Universe, this will be post number 447, with which I wish that five posts ago I had celebrated the Oldsmobile 442.
Oldsmobile 442 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“The Oldsmobile 442 (pronounced four-four-two) was a muscle car produced by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors. It was introduced as an option package for F-85 and Cutlass models sold in the United States beginning with the 1964 model year. It became a model in its own right from 1968 to 1971,…”
Twitter / off our chests: “‘Once you accept the fact that you’re not perfect, then you develop some confidence.’ (Rosalynn Carter). #chestism
3 Things I Can’t Do
“An Irish proverb goes: Three things cannot be taught: Generosity, poetry and a singing voice. I agree --- starlets who've taken voice lessons for years demonstrate the truth in that last one ...”

Today, I need respite from maturity, and The Kansas City Chiefs.

Awkward! Awkward!
“I’m 48 so it’s safe to say I might be half way though my time on this planet and I’ve been wondering something since I was about eight or ten. When am I going to become sophisticated? Grace, ...”
... “It’s just like watching Murphy Brown and then The Ten Commandments.”
The Federal Reserve Explained; The Bailouts and who is Really Behind them (The Simple Version)
“This is the cartoon version, but the statements are correct.”
What college kids spend their money on [infographic] - Holy Kaw!
World’s Most Honest Logos [Pics]
“Check out this series of amazing re-imagined logo by designer Viktor Hertz representing the hidden reality behind some of the world’s most popular brands.”
President Zero: Two And A Half Years Of Obamanomics And Nothing To Show For It

No comments:

Post a Comment