The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kansas City Improv Festival, 2011


Source: My Little Brony

With David Franklin seated to my left, Hans Harmon to my right, and David Rushing in the row behind me, I enjoyed the Kansas City Improv Festival last night. To whom I made the suggestion of Pamela Anderson, BASSPROV was equal to seven times the quantity “It’s awesome”. Superego from Los Angeles, our own Dictionary Soup, and TANTRUM: Improv Comedy in Kansas City also performed equally well last night.

2 comments:

  1. I am a little afraid of this image...of course, I've been awake for 17.845 (or so) hours now. But I feel like I'm getting repeatedly eaten by ponies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, you have stared into the abyss, and the abyss is staring back. ;)

    ReplyDelete